On the 26th of March 2016 CSP Healthcare held a conference on the future of electronic medical records in clinics and hospitals in the MENA region. The conference was organized with the help of Comed, about 100 attendees from all medical professions from both medical clinics and hospitals attended CSP’s launching of its complete medical platform Absolute EMR which is one of the first of its kind that has been developed locally with such high international standards.[rev_slider phoenicia-hotel]
The founder of CSP Healthcare Rabeeh Abla gave a speech about Absolute EMR to about 100 attendees from all medical professions from both medical clinics and hospitals.
During the speech Mr. Abla took the time to explain specifics about Absolute EMR and its benefits such as:
- Linking multiple practices together
- Data Backups and disaster recovery for the clinics/ hospitals medical records
- Complete management of patient medical records and scheduling
- Lower practice operating costs
- Optimizing the doctor and patient time
- HIPAA Compliance for cloud based EMR
- Cross platform Absolute EMR which provides access from anywhere at any time over the internet using their computers, tablets or mobile phones
- Customizable to suit your unique requirements, and every medical specialty
- Access to patient medical charts, patient appointments and SMS confirmations, patient documents and test results, patient prescriptions, consult notes and treatment plans, and much more
- Modules such as Speech Recognition, Clinical Decision Support, Telemedicine, Wearable Devices, and much more
Also Mr. Abla took time to introduce one of the one of Absolute EMR’s most interactive options for patients engagement, the Absolute Patient Portal.
- Now patients can view test results and medications, request appointments, message the doctor, and access other information.
- Patients can request appointments
- Patients can message the doctor
- Patients can update their demographic information
- Patients can view their bills and account balance
- Patients can view their health summary
- Patients can view and update their vitals from devices like apple watch, or select from over a 100 devices
- Patients can view their medications
- Patients can have a telemedicine session
CSP Healthcare mission is to improve patient care in clinics and hospitals, by leveraging the latest technologies available worldwide.
Click to view video about CSP Healthcare event view